(click on picture to enlarge)
I recently saw some of the most humorous bicycle slogans for bike shirts.
"I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Shimano" is probably one of the best I have seen recently.
Here are some of my other favorites(source):
- "Don't Honk, I'm Pedalling As Fast As I Can"
- "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive"
- "Get A Life - Get A Bike"
- "Get There On Time, Ride A Bike"
- "Honk If You Are Polluting The Planet"
- "I breathe"(on back with life size silhouette of lungs)
- "I Could Be Your Doctor, Neighbour, Friend"
- "I'm In Touch With My Inner-Cyclist"
- "Keep Driving Cars And We'll Keep Fighting Wars For Oil"
- "My Bike Takes Me Places That School Never Could"
- "Put The Fun Between Your Legs"
- "Thank You For Sharing Our Roads"
- "When You Commute, Don't Pollute"
- "Work To Eat, Eat To Live, Live To Bike, Bike To Work"
- "Your Bum Looks Better On A Bike"