Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Electric Motorcycle

This is a video presentation and demonstration of a home made electric motorcycle, converted from a gasoline powered motorcycle.




Project complete -- demo of electric motorcycle.
I took a Derbi GPR-50, removed the gas motor, and installed an electric drive system.
In case you are interested in building one, most of the key parts were purchased from thunderstruck-ev.com and electricmotorsport.com. Todd Kollin at electricmotorsport.com sells a whole range of electric motorcycles, including a Derbi GPR conversion. He also sells conversion kits and parts. I used many of Todd's design elements in my bike.

1 comment:

Bot and me said...

I have no words for this great post such a awe-some information i got gathered. Thanks to Author.
Money Talks| Super Bowl Commercials 2012|