Friday, August 11, 2006

Bicycle Guitar

The video below: A Bicycle Electric guitar clip.



Recorded in Chico around 1996 this video was almost submitted for Funny Video shows and stupid human tricks, however I decide to own the rights, which are taken when you submit to a video to many network programs. The offer is still open on stupid human tricks! Please leave comments and I may post a full version.
This video is dedicated to the loving memory of Philip Michael Batlin May 15, 1973-March 17, 2004. Who filmed this video for me in college, and was murdered in 2004 by a hit and run driver. He looked out for me during this filming. He will be dearly missed. Contributions to the Philip Michael Batlin Memorial Fund may be sent to PO Box 353, Moraga, CA 94556 (Country Club Branch)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my video!

I will be producing a full video of the entire performance in the near future. let me know if you want to be on a list to see it...

residing in LA since 1997 I have done an accoustic ride in Santa Monica at the pier on the bike paths.

please visit me at www.shedwood.com
and www.myspace.com/themadengineer

Health News said...

I can't believe how much of this I just wasn't aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed.